Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

I planned on updating the blog more during my days off but time slipped away from me. I've been lost in baby land and enjoying every second.

Thursday Kyle had to leave for a last minute business trip to Austin and then a wedding in Fredricksburg. Cooter has slept by the front door every night waiting for him to walk through -- poor guy doesn't feel safe unless we're all under the same roof. Needless to say we are all anxious for him to return home tomorrow!! Dallas and I have been doing our best to keep ourselves busy until he gets back.

We've been swimming (she literally shrieked with excitement when she saw the pool), shopping, lunching with the girls and having an overall great time -- that is until Friday night when Dallas got a fever. We went to the doctor this morning and he said no ear infection and probably just a bug. The only time she has really been herself today was during bath time. Did I mention this girl loves water? Right now she's sleeping, snuggled up to me feeling like a hot potato. I just got finished watching the Tooth Fairy with the Rock (are you judging me right now? Haha) and am going through my mental checklist of all the things I need to do before Kyle gets home. Hopefully Dallas sleeps through the night and wakes up 100%.

Sorry for the lack of "flow" and pictures with this post. I'm running on 3 hours sleep :). Kyle took off with the home laptop charger which means I couldn't upload good quality pics but I managed to snap a few on my iphone and bump (great app) them over to my ipad. hope you enjoy.

Date night with Uncle Ry

After lunch with Colin & Eloise

Slumber party at granna's

I love bath time!!!

Night night, sleep tight

No comments:

Post a Comment