Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sometimes You Have to Get Creative

With a 7 month old who is constantly on the go and quickly learning new things like going from laying down to sitting up to standing up on her own, or semi-crawling you have start changing the way you used to do things. As soon as you have a routine down she goes and changes it by hitting new milestones, which we are so thankful and excited for but it also makes us have to get creative on what to do next. 

Before when we were getting ready in the morning we could sit Dallas in her My Little Lamb chair and she would entertain herself. These days if you sit her in the chair two seconds later this is what she will look like...
So this morning I was letting Kyle sleep in while I showered but knew I had to come up with something else to keep Dallas confined yet entertained. I quickly saw the baby bathtub and decided to try it out.  Worked like a champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment