Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

App Obsessions

After 4 days at home with Dallas it's back to the office for me. It's a good thing too because I was starting to get pretty comfortable staying at home!

Right now I am obsessed with finding great apps for the Iphone and Ipad.  Mainly photography apps because I can't get enough pictures of Dallas but always looking for organization apps as well.  Not being a naturally organized person and a working mom is pretty tricky! So anything I can find to help put a little organization to the chaos is always welcomed.  I'd love to hear any good app suggestions (email or comment below)...

So far the best photo apps I have found are Hipstamatic and Lightbox.  Hipstamatic automatically edits the photos to whatever type of "film" you are using where Lightbox takes a normal picture and gives you tons of options for quick editing afterwards.

Hipstamatic...

Lightbox...

I haven't tried to have any of these pictures printed so I can't attest for the actual printed photo quality but they make for fun and easy ways to get different types of pictures without the editing process.

Other apps I love are: Blogger+ (for blogging from Ipad), Flipboard (for quick access to news, pictures, blogs, magazines etc.), Bump (for picture sharing between devices) and i'll admit it... Angry Birds Rio (it's a sick obsession and I blame you Christian for introducing it to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment