Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

BLISS IS ONE!


Bliss loves: Climbing on things she is not supposed to, eating any and all types of paper, being tickled, being chased, her morning bottle while watching Barney, TO DANCE!, pinching people and laughing like it is the funniest thing anyone has ever done (fyi it hurts!), pretending to share something with her sister and then pulling it back giggling, giving high fives, puckering her lips when you put glasses on her, getting kisses on her chubby chin, sleeping on and under daddy, taking baths, drinking water out of the bathtub spout, going under water in the tub, water in general, balls, baby dolls, poking your face, blowing kisses, giving open mouth kisses, holding your face with 2 hands, riding on daddy’s back like he is a horse, being on her momma’s hip.

Our Baby Blissy Boo,
I remember the moment I heard you cry in the delivery room, I cried with you. So happy that you were finally here and what joy that instantly brought. I remember the nurse had to tell your daddy to bring you over to me to take a peek at. He was so in awe of you he had completely forgotten anyone else was in the room. I remember the hours after you were born and how exhausted we were but neither of us could sleep. We just stared at you sleeping. I remember when you met your big sister for the first time. How special it was that our family of 3 was now a family of 4. It’s hard to believe that a year has flown past us. I cherish each and every memory we have made and think with excitement of all the new ones I know lay ahead. You are a gift straight from Heaven and we are grateful just to be able to call you our daughter and sister.
With more love than the world can hold,
Momma, Dada & Dallas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment