Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Airplanes & Helicopters

Over the weekend Kyle and Bryan took the girls to the Flight Museum. I was at home with a bad case of food poisoning but from the full report Dallas gave me it was amazing.

This series of pictures cracked me up. Especially the last one where Bliss is in full squirm mode to get out of dads arms and play.
We've been trying to make the most of March and the great weather it has brought with it. Two weeks ago the girls school was closed for a few days for Spring Break. We spent as much time as possible outside and playing.
 Night swinging with dad
 Ice Cream, You Scream!
1. Choosing a flavor
2. Stealing mom & bliss's ice cream
3. Will this entire scoop fit in my mouth?
4. Don't judge me
 1. Stylin'
2. Running from mom
3. Posing
4. Passed out


Why are laundry baskets so fun?






No comments:

Post a Comment