Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Forgotten Santa

I'm not sure how I forgot to post about our 2012 visit to see Santa. Probably because the mention of his name has Dallas repeating for days "me no like Santa, Santa go home, momma I no likey Santa". Bliss on the other hand couldn't be more of a fan! This year we made 3 attempts to see him. Finally the Saturday before Christmas we decided to take an entire crew and just get it done. Uncle Christian, Nenu, Granna and I swapped turns standing in line and playing with all of the kids (the girls and cousins Emerson & Grayson). Luckily we managed to keep Dallas completely oblivious of who she was about to see again. The time came and it was finally our turn. While Granna plopped Bliss on his lap Uncle Christian (or Ishan as Dallas likes to call him) helped me distract Big D as I walked backwards and tossed her on his leg and ran. As you can see her love for him hasn't changed since their first meeting.

2012
 
2011
 

No comments:

Post a Comment