Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Weekend Fun

This past weekend was our first full weekend in the new house with nothing big to do. We made the most of it and started off Friday with a little banana puddin' making, Saturday some lawn work and then a Sunday Funday with granna and watching the boys work in the yard.
Say Cheeseeee
 I just have to sit here while big sis makes the puddin? Boring...
 Cutting the bananas
 Eating the bananas
 
 Stirring the pudding
 Licking the spoon

 Hey! Where's mine?
 Can I fit this entire apple in my mouth?
 Hair pulling
 I'm just playing with you. Get over here and lets hug it out.
 No really! Don't go!
 I'm a standing fool
 Sidewalk chalk
Tea Party Time
 Can I join you?
 
 Ready, set...
 Toss!
 All you see is a pony tail
 Here comes her head
 That was not as fun as I thought it would be
 Not happy with dad
 Bliss liked it 
 First neighborhood golf cart ride
 Blissy played with mom
 Hey mom! I see them!

 In Heaven playing with the big girls
 Watching the boys work

No comments:

Post a Comment