Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Be Thankful and say so to Him! Psalm 100:4

Thanksgiving coming up has me thinking of how many things I have to be thankful for. When I think about all of my many blessings I am truly overwhelmed.

I am thankful for everything little thing about this girl. Her laugh, her smile, her gap between the two front teeth coming in, her rowdy personality, her kisses, her hugs, her love for green beans and the shockingly fast rate she eats them, her chubby thighs and chubby cheeks, the way she screams if you try to take her out of her daddy's arms.

I am thankful that my new little girl is growing strong in my belly and being very active to let us know that she is happy.

I am thankful for my husband and the happiness he brings to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment