Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Eight Months!

Our energizer bunny keeps growing and growing and going and going.  This little girl is active. When I am around other moms they say things like "wow she is busy" and "your arms haven't stopped moving since you got here"

The other morning I got out Dallas' 8 month sign and was going to snap a few shots of her sitting in the chair with it.  I am not sure what I was thinking. I know better, getting her to sit is not easy these days. She is constantly on the  go doing her one legged crawl or pulling herself up anything she can and walking around.  So I let her stand up (had Kyle standing in the wings in case she tried to dive off the chair which is a likely scenario) and snapped a few shots.

Sitting? Are you kidding me mom?





         This is much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment